Wrap-up and Proper Disposal of 2021
A summary of hard lessons learned during a year of turmoil
This year I learned:
- Excessive fear can and will create a state of being very much like mental illness - even in people who may otherwise seem stable and rational.
- Our government is actively seeking to create a state of fear and panic among the general population. There is no other explanation for their course of actions.
- While I’m most comfortable saying I have no idea what the government’s motives are, I do know it’s all about control. I find the contemplation of why such control will be required too dark and ugly to dwell upon.
- Being controlled by those same people who promote and profit from war (AKA industrialized slaughter) can never be a good thing.
- The future will be most bleak if we are going to be led there by Dr. Fauci, the CDC and various other government agencies.
- Convincing people that the human body is utterly powerless to fight off disease is one more small step toward the imposition of tyranny.
- The worst, most depraved people living among us, those directly responsible for widespread oppression, human suffering and death will never be brought to justice in this world.
- Twitter is actually good for something! It’s the one place I find people who are still able to exercise judgement and discern wisdom from dogma.
- My college professor who, in the late 70s predicted the totalitarian Soviet Union and “democratic” US would swap systems, was impressively accurate.
- Greed is a disease in humans that knows no bounds or limits
May be continued…